New to the Forum - Hi. I sell survival bunkers.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very warm of you.

People lie all the time.

People say things to make other people feel nice.

Like, I could create an account and feign that I'm a real doomsday prepper - when all I'm really after is some cheap adsense ads.

I could tell you that I'm a Nigerian prince, and that I have an endowment that needs a signature.

I could say, that I'm not selling a bunker. That ho hey, I'm here to prepare for doomsday like all of yous.

I could say anything and I could fib my way to your good graces as if you were some Lord or King.

But, fine. If I'm not welcome here, then I'd dust my sandals and move on.
I see a smart azz who thinks he's being cute

don't let the door hit you on the way out,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I posted a whole thread with pictures of me building mine. It cost somewhere around 2k at the time. We won’t count the labor.... I decided to turn it into a wine storage and honestly haven’t looked in it in a couple years now. Some of the wines are likely perfectly aged now. Cool, dark and quiet. I have around 300 bottles in there

I posted a whole thread with pictures of me building mine. It cost somewhere around 2k at the time. We won’t count the labor.... I decided to turn it into a wine storage and honestly haven’t looked in it in a couple years now. Some of the wines are likely perfectly aged now. Cool, dark and quiet. I have around 300 bottles in there

A doomsday wine cellar. Now there's a marketing idea.

We are suspicious of strangers. It is obvious to many of us that some government agency wants to infiltrate our group and lable us as white supremesist domestic terrorist with guns, and claim we are part of the problem, not part of the solution.

We are suspicious of strangers. It is obvious to many of us that some government agency wants to infiltrate our group and lable us as white supremesist domestic terrorist with guns, and claim we are part of the problem, not part of the solution.

Infiltrate?!?!? They bought it.

I want a bunker with a cylindrical door that rotates so the only way in is to be momentarily trapped, and have that concrete-filled bugger ported with propane channels for the oxygen lance enthusiasts, I want the low entry points capable of being filled with sulfur hexafluoride gas, it needs to have a wired-to-blow escape tunnel with a tapered concrete door that cannot be pushed in and have said tunnel either under the water line with oxygen tanks ready or flood-ready after heading out to the lake, it definitely needs to have a buried hydrogen tank as a cooking fuel, the ventilation ducks need to be disguised as some old rotten hollow tree stumps, and it would be really neat if it had an underground shooting range (saw one once, friggin cool). I want LCD screen windows tied into the security cameras, a lifting station so the septic can be plumbed in, and a big tesla coil in the middle for anyone who manages to get past the pressure sensor coded floor while I watch the fun from the faraday caged safe room/radio room within the bunker. Add all that to your preconceived notions of what a typical pre-fab bunker should have and I'll take a loan out on the kids college fund.

And don't be coming out here with connex boxes and a flat bed of quick-crete, I want several feet of that reinforced high strength structural concrete the government uses that bullets won't chip. One more thing, I definitely need an exact replica of the Hogan's Hero's dog house thrown into the deal.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back