New to the Forum- HeroicPrepper

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HeroicPrepper

Reaction score
Hey guys new to the forum and thanks for having me. Been prepping for 10+ years from NJ. I even started my own YouTube channel to share my prepping and experiences i have been through. Prepping is a lifestyle and i think its always great to be ready for whatever is coming.

Check me out if you like - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0v1vDsMQ6b21075aCR5btw

Welcome from Kansas! I watched your food storage video, and maybe some prepper suggestions for you:
You need to start some prepper food storage. Most of what you have looks like a weight lifter diet, and most of your storage is frozen. Unless you have an all home generac with endless fuel, this will not do.
You need to start storing some dry foods that are packed properly for a longer term storage. You need some canned food. Print out an LDS list of what you need for your family for a year, and that'd be a good start. Do you have gardens? animals?

Welcome from Kansas! I watched your food storage video, and maybe some prepper suggestions for you:
You need to start some prepper food storage. Most of what you have looks like a weight lifter diet, and most of your storage is frozen. Unless you have an all home generac with endless fuel, this will not do.
You need to start storing some dry foods that are packed properly for a longer term storage. You need some canned food. Print out an LDS list of what you need for your family for a year, and that'd be a good start. Do you have gardens? animals?
Hi thanks for watching. I do have alot of canned and dry food ( Augson farms brand.. I will show soon.)

Latest posts

Back