New to site

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ashleydrew

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Ashley, and I recently moved to Madison, Wisconsin. This move has inspired me to learn more about prepping in an urban environment as apposed to the country were I have been used to living. I am hoping to learn how to make the best of the limited space I have in the event that I am unable to bug out to my family's land 200 miles away.

howdy from a texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quite a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed...

Welcome to the site. Look around. . . I see that Roninsensei has pointed you in the right links. If you have questions, just ask. . . one of us on here should be able to tell you or at least point you in the right direction

Hi and welcome from a fellow prepper from Finland, any questions,just ask.

Hi, my name is Ashley, and I recently moved to Madison, Wisconsin. This move has inspired me to learn more about prepping in an urban environment as apposed to the country were I have been used to living. I am hoping to learn how to make the best of the limited space I have in the event that I am unable to bug out to my family's land 200 miles away.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back