New to prepping

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I mean it's easy just get canned food...any canned food can usually last 4-5 years after it's "best by date" the government or whoever controls canned food HAVE to put that on because if they didn't it would be illegal...I just save canned food...MREs are good I have three cases....freeze dried food is pretty good, go to walmart on their camping isle and buy their freeze dried food the mountain house brand is easy to make just add boiling water...I have a lot of that stuff I bought the red beans and rice and it's amazing....my girlfriends mom also cans stuff for me when ever i have stuff I want canned...I dropped off some pears two days ago....and do you have stored water? If you don't refill like plastic milk jugs and put them somewhere where you can get too....your hot water thingy holds like 20 gallons of water and it's clean water just hot...go pick up a life straw or water purification straw for 20 bucks it's good to have they filter like 100,000 gallons of water...is there anything else you need help with?

don't remember was it alabaster or Maverick who recommedned not to use milkjugs, even when washed the plastic in those absorb the the fat from milk and make the water bad.

I didn't know that...well I guess you could buy the jugs of water for like 90 cents at a dollar store...

i think it was Maverick but wont swear to it..but i have saved some milk jugs..but yet i only use them when it comes to the van,just to keep it from overheating n all..plus i also have some 8 one quart containers with screw on lids.that i also keep in the van.those are there as back up drinking water.and for the van battery..in which,this reminds me.that i need to take them out and clean them.then put fresh water into them

Latest posts

Back