New to prepping

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QuietH3art

Reaction score
My husband and I are fortunate that we were able to retire young. We are in our early 50's and wanting to be more independent and self-sufficient in addition to preparing for the worst. I do think the worst is going to come in the form of civil war or a military coup on our government rather than a natural disaster. Of course, our government has so many nasty things they could unleash on us in the process.

We are still in the "talking about what to do" phase for the most part, although I have a small stockpile of items started. I've been lurking here for a little while learning from the threads and now look forward to participating.

A Warm Welcome! Feel free to ask... as it is said "Ask and Ye Shall Receive"...

My husband and I are fortunate that we were able to retire young. We are in our early 50's and wanting to be more independent and self-sufficient in addition to preparing for the worst. I do think the worst is going to come in the form of civil war or a military coup on our government rather than a natural disaster. Of course, our government has so many nasty things they could unleash on us in the process.

We are still in the "talking about what to do" phase for the most part, although I have a small stockpile of items started. I've been lurking here for a little while learning from the threads and now look forward to participating.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask (post) and questions you may have in the proper area, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Just as clyde and everyone else has said welcome to the fourm, community. Have any questions ask any of us and we will get it answered asap in a timely manner. Welcome to the family.:m4:

Hello! Glad to meet you, Im new here too. Ive been stockpiling on a budget, which is painfully slow but after awhile I could see some progress is being made, which is a very good feeling to have!

Latest posts

Back