New To Prepping

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eyce88

Reaction score
Although I just found this forum, it sounds like there is a lot of information to sift through. Thank you for creating a place where those of us who believe something is coming that will require us to be prepared to protect and provide for our loved ones.

I currently live a a fairly new part of our subdivision with a total of about 500 homes. My goal is to move to an area where I have at least 10-20 acres with a natural water source... good soil for growing... and zoned for small farm animals.

My wife and I have a couple of grown kids, so it's just us and 3 little four legged friends. I look forward to learning everything I can to be a successful prepper.

Thanks again for any assistance you can offer.

Eyce

Welcome! There is a huge selection of information on here and don't worry about asking the same question twice! I think we all like sharing our knowledge over and over! Good Luck to you!

Welcome to the forum. Hopefully you'll find a wealth of information here to help you.

Although I just found this forum, it sounds like there is a lot of information to sift through. Thank you for creating a place where those of us who believe something is coming that will require us to be prepared to protect and provide for our loved ones.

I currently live a a fairly new part of our subdivision with a total of about 500 homes. My goal is to move to an area where I have at least 10-20 acres with a natural water source... good soil for growing... and zoned for small farm animals.

My wife and I have a couple of grown kids, so it's just us and 3 little four legged friends. I look forward to learning everything I can to be a successful prepper.

Thanks again for any assistance you can offer.

Eyce
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Should you have any questions please feel free to post them in the proper area, and someone will answer it for you, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Latest posts

Back