New to prepping but sells dehydrated food

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nickg

Reaction score
Hi Im Nick,
I am currently an 11B US Army and am separating from it soon. I have a new found love/obsession with prepping. As the title says I do sell dehydrated foods, my current weapon of choice is the Mosin Nagant and the Glock 21. I am prepping for Martial Law following an Economic Collapse. Id like to meet more people with the same views as myself (hopefully in the South Florida area) and collaborate and share ideas and some TTPs.
Thank You.
ps PM or comment for info on the Dehydrated food if anyone is interested.

Welcome to the forums, I use to be 11B, 11H actually but we all became bravos :)

I got a lee enfield myself, like the 10 round capacity and smooth bolt action. Did you have to smooth out the nagant or do any work to it?

welcome nickg , i also prep for the collapse / chaos after. Many like - minded folks on this forum, quite a few from your area.

welcome nickg , i also prep for the collapse / chaos after. Many like - minded folks on this forum, quite a few from your area.
Its good to hear that... well bitter sweet that is.... a shame that we must prepare ourselves for such a thing.
Anywho I notice you arent bugging out, what is your plan if you dont mind my asking.

Welcome to the forums, I use to be 11B, 11H actually but we all became bravos :)

I got a lee enfield myself, like the 10 round capacity and smooth bolt action. Did you have to smooth out the nagant or do any work to it?
I lucked out on my Mosin it is very smooth bored, I have done a couple mods to her added a Scout scope and a new stock. looking to lighten the trigger pull once Im back in the states.

Welcome. I havve questions bout the foods? What kind and what prices

Its good to hear that... well bitter sweet that is.... a shame that we must prepare ourselves for such a thing.
Anywho I notice you arent bugging out, what is your plan if you dont mind my asking.
I live in a rural area on 21 acres, large tracks of land back up to me on 3 sides, one way in . house is on a hill and I have a good view of the road starting at 1000 feet approx. Im at the dead end. well water , well stocked and well armed. I will stand right here............. but there are a few good trails behind me and a gased up 4x4 bronco if i have to get the girls out ! Ibought my wife a dehydrator , any good tips ?

Welcome. I havve questions bout the foods? What kind and what prices
I actually sell them online i just got started by my uncle on there the site is (removed by Admin) the meals are actually pretty good, and being someone who has had the pleasure of eating alot of MREs and I will stick by having to boil water for dehydrated food.

I live in a rural area on 21 acres, large tracks of land back up to me on 3 sides, one way in . house is on a hill and I have a good view of the road starting at 1000 feet approx. Im at the dead end. well water , well stocked and well armed. I will stand right here............. but there are a few good trails behind me and a gased up 4x4 bronco if i have to get the girls out ! Ibought my wife a dehydrator , any good tips ?
I see why you are not bugging out and I am purely jealous! I dont actually dehydrate the food I sell it online. You can check it out if youre interested.

Hi Im Nick,
I am currently an 11B US Army and am separating from it soon. I have a new found love/obsession with prepping. As the title says I do sell dehydrated foods, my current weapon of choice is the Mosin Nagant and the Glock 21. I am prepping for Martial Law following an Economic Collapse. Id like to meet more people with the same views as myself (hopefully in the South Florida area) and collaborate and share ideas and some TTPs.
Thank You.
ps PM or comment for info on the Dehydrated food if anyone is interested.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Should you have any questions please feel free to post them in the proper area, and someone will answer it for you, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Latest posts

Back