new to here

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SAVAGE

Reaction score
son of a mountain man. raised to live and survive with the necessities and how to take care of myself. now living in a remote area in a self-sustained house. don't have the need to "prep" necessarily because it is my every day life; i just live. joined up here to hopefully learn more and pass on some of my knowledge.

Welcome aboard ! Sure wish i could live like that but unfortunately my wife likes her coach purses. Looking forward to your post.

son of a mountain man. raised to live and survive with the necessities and how to take care of myself. now living in a remote area in a self-sustained house. don't have the need to "prep" necessarily because it is my every day life; i just live. joined up here to hopefully learn more and pass on some of my knowledge.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Look forward to hearing what you have learned over the years!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Colt--It definitely isn't the dream of most women to live this lifestyle! Not too sure how I found one that did.

Clydesdale--I am very happy to be here and thank you for welcoming me

Welcome to the forum.

Colt... WTH is a coach purse?

Amen to that old_anorak!!! WTH IS a coach purse??!!!
Coach...has to be something related to our horse-drawn visa-via or a surrey, right?
Purse...at my house, that would be a backpack or on Sunday it would be my black-church backpack.

Shenandoah

I knows that! Just sayin' that I can make an honest to God old time carpet bag.

Latest posts

Back