NEW TO FORUM

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronc0011

Reaction score
Hi everyone, new to the forum There was some trouble with my signup there seemed to be some sort of problem with my email address I was using Facebook to sign in with but i went back into my profile and reset my email which isn't my facebook email so hopefully it won't create more problems. I wanted to check out the forum .

I am currently working on a couple of websites. One is a 2nd Amendment site and the other is a Preppers site. So I'm surfing around getting a feel for other people's thoughts on these subjects.

Hello and welcome there is a lot of preppers here and a few gun owners it's a great place with a lot of smart guys.

Hi everyone, new to the forum There was some trouble with my signup there seemed to be some sort of problem with my email address I was using Facebook to sign in with but i went back into my profile and reset my email which isn't my facebook email so hopefully it won't create more problems. I wanted to check out the forum .

I am currently working on a couple of websites. One is a 2nd Amendment site and the other is a Preppers site. So I'm surfing around getting a feel for other people's thoughts on these subjects.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Can you send me a private message (PM) and detail what was going on so I can try and get that fixed.

Thanks again for joining!

Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Can you send me a private message (PM) and detail what was going on so I can try and get that fixed.

Hi Clydesdale,

I was going to PM you like you suggested but I couldn't find the link for sending PMs so anyway here's what happened.

Well I got here by way of the link on your page in Facebook. I think it was signing me up using my Facebook credentials. I did notice when I was digging around in the profile trying to figure out what was going on. I did see my email misspelled so I figured it had sent me a confirmation to the wrong email so I entered a new and different email and everything worked.

Not real sure how it got a misspelled email from Facebook. My Facebook account works so obviously that email is good. Oh well no matter now.

Hi Clydesdale,

I was going to PM you like you suggested but I couldn't find the link for sending PMs so anyway here's what happened.

Well I got here by way of the link on your page in Facebook. I think it was signing me up using my Facebook credentials. I did notice when I was digging around in the profile trying to figure out what was going on. I did see my email misspelled so I figured it had sent me a confirmation to the wrong email so I entered a new and different email and everything worked.

Not real sure how it got a misspelled email from Facebook. My Facebook account works so obviously that email is good. Oh well no matter now.
thanks for letting me know. I greatly appreciate it!
I hope you enjoy the site!

Welcome ronc0011!

theres 2 ways to PM someone, that i know of anyway.
you can click on the "inbox" at the top right hand corner, and start a private conversation, or click on the persons avitar, and click "start a conversation".

Latest posts

Back