new to being open to the notion of prepping with others.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadow4111

Reaction score
I've been prepping on my own for a while now. My family isn't really involved but when I buy gear I buy for them as well. Recently I've been thinking that I'd like to either start a group or get involved in an existing group. I'm 28 years old, I live in the Appalachian mountains. I'm more into "primitive training ". I mean I have gear, but I want to train as I have nothing but a rock and a stick.

No doubt, a group will survive better than a lone survivor (and enjoy a higher standard of life). It's why we first all came together in the first place. Simply put, no one person can be good at EVERYTHING, likewise, even Rambo breaking his leg, would need someone else around to help. The trick of course, and the challenge, will be getting all those folks together in one location should something happen. For me, this will be my big challenge, as some are about an hour away, and if traffic is snarled, (which of course it would be), they may have to make that trek on foot.

howdy .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed...

I've been prepping on my own for a while now. My family isn't really involved but when I buy gear I buy for them as well. Recently I've been thinking that I'd like to either start a group or get involved in an existing group. I'm 28 years old, I live in the Appalachian mountains. I'm more into "primitive training ". I mean I have gear, but I want to train as I have nothing but a rock and a stick.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

hi and welcome....its nice knowing that there are other preppers here in WV...u completely understand where you are coming from....i have been prepping for a few years now and it is just me and my kids....for some reason there is not many of us preppers here in this state...i have learned a lot since joining this site and I hope you will also

Latest posts

Back