Quantcast

New to Alabama and Prepping!

Doomsday Prepper Forums - The Number One Prepper Site

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

Tracie Sheaffer

Jr Member
Reaction score
Hello All!

My family and I are new to the Montgomery area all the way from sunny California! Given how different the weather is out here I would like to start prepping but I'm not quite sure where to begin. Does anyone know of any supply shops in the state or is everything ordered online? I work in sales (supplies for food companies such as bottles, jars, lids) however we have recently branched out into disaster prep goods so I do have a few goods on hand however I would like more. Thanks everyone!

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Hello All!

My family and I are new to the Montgomery area all the way from sunny California! Given how different the weather is out here I would like to start prepping but I'm not quite sure where to begin. Does anyone know of any supply shops in the state or is everything ordered online? I work in sales (supplies for food companies such as bottles, jars, lids) however we have recently branched out into disaster prep goods so I do have a few goods on hand however I would like more. Thanks everyone!
Hello Tracie! Welcome to and thank you for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.

Where in California did you move from? I am in Orange County.
What are you and your family wanting to prepare for?
I have found most of the items I need are online, but if you like I will help you search for a brick and mortar store close to your area.

alabaster

1st Member Of DPF
Reaction score
Woooooow. Welcome!! How cool is that?! You work for a prepping company?! ME TOO!!!LOL

I hope you enjoy your stay here. Hopefully you'll be a great addition to our community and we can be of benefit to you also!!!

Krime

M.I.A.
Reaction score
Welcome Tracie!
I personally shop mainly online.
I usually only buy in stores spontaniously (when i have enough money).
I would suggest starting a survival site to sell your goods. alot of people are just starting to prep, and the internet is usually where people go to.
also i would suggest, if you do form a site, adding Paypal or another that takes pre-payed cards. alot of people (like myself lol) cant afford credit.
p.s. if you do start a site let me know lol, thanks.

Latest posts