"New Strain" of the CCP Flu

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Creepy dude? Seriously? Is that your opinion from experience or is that from something you heard on TV? Bannon's War Room has the highest "signal to noise ratio" of anything I've listened to. He's been right on so many things it's amazing. Bannon's guests are not just talking heads. He doesn't Molly coddle his audience.

Sorry, Dr Henley. Bannon's another talking head to me.

Thanks for the covid sorry, Cyberwolf, but I wouldn't call us brave, just luck of the draw. Done with it. Doing absolutely fine. It was not worth shutting down economies over.

Thanks for the covid sorry, Cyberwolf, but I wouldn't call us brave, just luck of the draw. Done with it. Doing absolutely fine. It was not worth shutting down economies over.
I wonder what will happen when so many people who have actually been infected says the same kind of things.

They already are where I live. Out of hundreds that I know in my small rural area that have had it, only 2 had it seriously, and thankfully no one died. What's interesting is that the vaccine is still being pushed when you just had covid. Why do that when you have antibodies? Antibodies here are confirmed when you donate blood. I live in a red state in the US, so people choose if they want to go out or not. Small businesses are open. Churches can stay open if they want. Weddings and funerals go on. Most people wear masks, but many do not. My personal opinion? I wear a mask when I go into the bigger town from here. I do not want to stand out. Blending in is a good thing.

Bannon is not your ordinary garden variety talking head. He was a naval officer for seven years, acting director of Biosphere 2, an investment banker with Goldman Sachs, a Hollywood producer, cofounded Brietbart and ran it for a while when Andrew Brietbart died, engineered Trump's victory in 2016 as his campaign manager, and was the White House Chief Strategist at the beginning of Trump's presidency. He sat in on national security meetings. He has been in the belly of the beast on Wall Street, in Hollywood, and in D.C. He is collaborating with Chinese dissident billionaire Miles Guo on fighting the CCP.
And he KNOWS people.

Bannon is not your ordinary garden variety talking head. He was a naval officer for seven years, acting director of Biosphere 2, an investment banker with Goldman Sachs, a Hollywood producer, cofounded Brietbart and ran it for a while when Andrew Brietbart died, engineered Trump's victory in 2016 as his campaign manager, and was the White House Chief Strategist at the beginning of Trump's presidency. He sat in on national security meetings. He has been in the belly of the beast on Wall Street, in Hollywood, and in D.C. He is collaborating with Chinese dissident billionaire Miles Guo on fighting the CCP.
And he KNOWS people.
Sounds kind of like he can't hold a job. :D

I'm sure that they may be. And not giving any more fuel for the liberals to comment on, so they would keep it quiet. Trump got enough grief for the people he talked to, like Guilliani.
Didn't Trump fire Bannon at one point?

Didn't Trump fire Bannon at one point?
Flynn was fired too don't forget. Trump at that time early in his term was still trying to work with the establishment and still didn't understand the depth of the deep state conspiracy against him. He was naively listening to people who were trying to get rid of all his advisors that were anti establishment.

Trump now understands who his true friends are.

Bannon actually hates the term "Deep State" because what we call deep state is simply the establishment...as everyone has now learned. They weren't "deep" at all, they were right there on the surface in plain sight all along.

Latest posts

Back