New Software and Server

Doomsday Prepper Forums - The Number One Prepper Site

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

fangfarrier

Jr Member
Reaction score
Hi there
I’m no longer able to get onto this site through Tapatalk. Is there something else I have to do now to get Tapatalk to work with this site?

Angie

Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
That is a shame. It was very easy to browse the forum with it.
Have you tried a direct link from your phone to the forum? You should get a message on your phone about adding a link to your homepage. Just pull up an internet browser on your phone, then put in the forum address to bring it up. Once you are on the DPF home page, there will be a note asking if you want to add it to your phone homepage. Click it and then it will be a separate icon on your phone. One tap and you're here.

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Many of us have Ham / CB / PMR / FRS kit and a few are licensed, but because ham licensing is public record with names and addresses available all over many more of us don't have ham licences and operate in the darker reaches of band width etc.
Because ham licensees have all their info on public display is why when I set things up I decided that disclosing call signs should be optional.

marshals

Banned
Reaction score
In addition to their level of experience, software developers who are well-versed in the software development tools they use should also be included in your consideration process. Having experienced software developers on hand allows you to quickly receive feedback about the software development tools they use. I advise Web Development Services | MLSDev

Latest posts