Quantcast

New sections?

Doomsday Prepper Forums - The Number One Prepper Site

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

itsybitsy

Jr Member
Reaction score
Could the mods give consideration to some new sections? Just off the top of my head...

Breaking News/News Alerts
Weather Alerts
Bushcraft
Camping/Hiking
DIY and handicrafts
Homesteading
Logistics/Transport
Homes and Retreats
Books and resource material
Video Library
Equipment
How are you preparing?
Medical and Healthcare
Top Tips

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Could the mods give consideration to some new sections? Just off the top of my head...

Breaking News/News Alerts
Weather Alerts
Bushcraft
Camping/Hiking
DIY and handicrafts
Homesteading
Logistics/Transport
Homes and Retreats
Books and resource material
Video Library
Equipment
How are you preparing?
Medical and Healthcare
Top Tips
Thank you for these suggestions! I will definitely put some of them up for you!

itsybitsy

Jr Member
Reaction score
Thanks for adding some new sections. I'm sure I'll think of more as I'm plodding along! :D

goodselfme

Reaction score
Open discussion area permits for any of these topics now without designating new sections does it not?

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Open discussion area permits for any of these topics now without designating new sections does it not?
I only ask people to keep their posts relevant to the "forum room" they are in. Sometimes posting start to veer off topic, and that isn't a big issue for me.

My goal for this forum is for people to have fun and share their ideas, skill sets, what have you so that in the event the world takes a turn for the worst we will all be prepared for it.

I did add the "Off Topic' forum for people to talk about what ever they want.

I openly encourage people to throw their ideas on here, because I who knows who will come up with a great idea that really enhances the site.

alabaster

1st Member Of DPF
Reaction score
I agree with you all. I can't believe I actually said that. The Open Forum can house these, for sure. Still, if one seems to really make an impact, it would make sense to give it it's own "Home". Some of those ideas, itsybitsy, are awesome. Especially: Bushcraft, Camping/Hiking, and DIY and handicrafts. I guess those are just some that I really enjoy. Truthfully though, I should be focusing on stuff I DON'T like so I can hone those skills and not jut the ones I find "Fun"! I'm starting to like this site more and more and we haven't even really hit the "Meat" of the subject.

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
I agree with you all. I can't believe I actually said that. The Open Forum can house these, for sure. Still, if one seems to really make an impact, it would make sense to give it it's own "Home". Some of those ideas, itsybitsy, are awesome. Especially: Bushcraft, Camping/Hiking, and DIY and handicrafts. I guess those are just some that I really enjoy. Truthfully though, I should be focusing on stuff I DON'T like so I can hone those skills and not jut the ones I find "Fun"! I'm starting to like this site more and more and we haven't even really hit the "Meat" of the subject.
I did put some of her [itsybitsy's] suggestions into action. Should anyone else come up with ideas feel free to express them. you can either post them or send me a message directly.

goodselfme

Reaction score
Hard to tell by the avatar on itsbitsy. One cannot tell by the name either. Doomsday preppers come in both sexes, so there was no way to know if she was a girl or a man.