Quantcast

New Section?

Doomsday Prepper Forums - The Number One Prepper Site

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

Bravery

Reaction score
Should we have a new section on Planting or Farming? I know so little about planting anything green.
Funny thing is... I actually have learned a lot about Aquaponics and am extremely interested in starting one. Aquaponics is something that I really haven't seen talked about in the Prepper field... and it really needs to be. Aquaponics is truly amazing!

I was talking with one man that knows a lot about Aquaponics and he said that he can set up a 4x8 growing area and it will produce enough food to feed a family (with food to give away). My problem is I just don't know how to grow anything once the system is set-up. LOL. I turn green into brown.

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Funny thing is... I actually have learned a lot about Aquaponics and am extremely interested in starting one. Aquaponics is something that I really haven't seen talked about in the Prepper field... and it really needs to be. Aquaponics is truly amazing!

I was talking with one man that knows a lot about Aquaponics and he said that he can set up a 4x8 growing area and it will produce enough food to feed a family (with food to give away). My problem is I just don't know how to grow anything once the system is set-up. LOL. I turn green into brown.
I think having a section on growing and farmig would be good. Lets just leave out how to make a pond in your backyard pool like on that one episode of doomsday preppers ha lol.
I have added the requested forums to the Food section!
There is now a forum for Farming & Growing, Preparation, and Storage.

rdnkbear

First Day Posting Record! 38 Messages
Reaction score
I couldn't grow anything... I kill more than I grow

Bravery

Reaction score
I think having a section on growing and farmig would be good. Lets just leave out how to make a pond in your backyard pool like on that one episode of doomsday preppers ha lol.
I actually might consider doing something like that... I have a in the ground pool. But I don't have any real plans to do that at this time.

Latest posts