Quantcast

New section?

Doomsday Prepper Forums - The Number One Prepper Site

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

Loomis

Reaction score
Ok, I'll pick up on that. Thanks

Better to be prepared for nothing, then unprepared for something.

Krime

M.I.A.
Reaction score
Ok, I'll pick up on that. Thanks

Better to be prepared for nothing, then unprepared for something.
Loomis, if you would like "better to be prepared for nothen, than unprepared for something" to be you signature (will show up under every post/thread you make) you can click on your name in the top righthand corner (next to "inbox") and click signature, type in that, and/or any other saying, and it will show up on every post/thread you make.

Loomis

Reaction score
Loomis, if you would like "better to be prepared for nothen, than unprepared for something" to be you signature (will show up under every post/thread you make) you can click on your name in the top righthand corner (next to "inbox") and click signature, type in that, and/or any other saying, and it will show up on every post/thread you make.
Do you mean status? I don't see signature.

Loomis

Reaction score
no, right by the inbox, alerts, and log-out, at the top right hand of the page. you will see your name to the very left of those, click on that, then you should see it.
Nope don't see it. I click on my name and there is no heading with signature that I can see.

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Nope don't see it. I click on my name and there is no heading with signature that I can see.
I took care of it for him.
Lomis, no with every post you make your "Better to be prepared for nothing, then unprepared for something." Will automatically show up!

Latest posts