New Prepper

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinaNorth

Reaction score
I just recently started watching reruns of Preppers and it got me to thinking that this is something I need to do. I enjoy reading about the different preppers to get ideas and now want to sell my house that I just moved to a year ago and move somewhere better suited. Would like to know what is the best states to do this in?

I just recently started watching reruns of Preppers and it got me to thinking that this is something I need to do. I enjoy reading about the different preppers to get ideas and now want to sell my house that I just moved to a year ago and move somewhere better suited. Would like to know what is the best states to do this in?
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask (post) and questions you may have in the proper area, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Welcome!i dont know if any 1 state is better than another.i would just look for population density. i think it comes down to would the spot you pick provide what you need?does it have a stream?@ least 5 miles from major freeways?place for a garden?room to build?etc.,etc..i would try to buy in as rural an area as possible if i was looking to stay put through something. Take into consideration gun laws in that state as well cuz lord knows I wouldn't want to have to prepare in the states like California where they are scared of their own citzens & stamp on rights.

A Warm Welcome, Tina! Ask and Ye Shall Receive... Feel free to ask around, there are a lot of knowledgeable folks here

howdy from a fellow texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replys you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed....

i plan on staying in texas myself..but then again,if a situation presents it self where moveing to another state.and onto a property that i figure to be a better location compared to where im liveing now..then chances are i'll most n like go for it...where i live right now.might be on rental property n all.it's still a great location.on acount there's open feilds on each of the home.landlords have thier own gardens,in which i do get a lil of what they grow.it's a great area for hunting deer pigs and other wild life.and to top it off.im 6 miles out side of town.which means i can sit in my back yard and hunt..or see any unwelcome ppl comeing my way...

Latest posts

Back