New prepper

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pitap

Reaction score
Hello y'all,

Iam way WAY down south in Louisiana & i am trying to develop a plan. I am a NREMT & married to a former Marine so I am a bit ahead of the game but everything i have seen/been trained to do via: underground I don't have that option here down south. I am looking for some advice.

I am use to living in different areas, you know with seasons.. now I am in a 1000 ft sq house 10 feet off the ground. we just put is a fence for the dogs & less then 1 foot down we were in water so underground is NOT a option for us. I want to make sure we are ready & safe so i am reaching out for information & advice.

Welcome to the forum:D look around, there is something for everyone. As for no underground, that sucks. Have you thought about an above ground bunker that looks like an old crashed car, or a large pill box?

Hello y'all,

Iam way WAY down south in Louisiana & i am trying to develop a plan. I am a NREMT & married to a former Marine so I am a bit ahead of the game but everything i have seen/been trained to do via: underground I don't have that option here down south. I am looking for some advice.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask (post) and questions you may have in the proper area, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

I'm in deep south Texas, so understand about the no storage underground. There are few options other than canning everything. . . and smoking and drying to preserve food down in our area/humidity that I have found. I do live by a canal that can keep things cooler, but not cool enough. Welcome to the site. If you find something, please pass it along and I will too!

Latest posts

Back