New Prepper

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul Mullet

Reaction score
Greetings fellow preppers,

My name is Paul Mullet and I live in Chillicothe Ohio and I am new to prepping. I have known for a long time that crap was going to happen, but never really knew what to do till now. Just talked my wife into letting me prep and so I have just started. My first project is my family BOB. I am also looking for fellow preppers in or around my area.

Greetings fellow preppers,

My name is Paul Mullet and I live in Chillicothe Ohio and I am new to prepping. I have known for a long time that crap was going to happen, but never really knew what to do till now. Just talked my wife into letting me prep and so I have just started. My first project is my family BOG. I am also looking for fellow preppers in or around my area.
Paul,
Welcome to and thank you for joining Doomsday Prepper Forums! We are glad you have joined our community and look forward to your posts!
There is a section on this site devoted to Bug Out Bags!

I will do that thank you all for the welcome, I hope that we will all be ready for what I know is coming to this once great and mighty land of ours.

Latest posts

Back