New Prepper

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YouGotKale

Reaction score
Hi new prepper here! Huge anti-vaxxer with many theories of what could happen soon! I have JUST started prepping though. My husband is disabled...we are currently a one income family, so it's difficult to spend any $$ on extra stuff right now. I am starting a garden for food, and I want to get into medicinal herbs as well. I'm hoping to get all the tips & motivation here! And some theories & predictions won't hurt 😉

Welcome from the Mountains of Georgia! Don’t spend more time reading than preparing. We are in for hard times in this country for certain. If you don’t have a garden or know how to grow your own food, get books (if electronic back them up on a flash drive or two). There are always ways to put money toward needs. Eat very inexpensive food for awhile and buy Seeds. Vegetables that grow in your area well…Open Pollenated. Do you have chickens? Those would be on the top of my list after seeds.

Hello and welcome! Thanks for joining and have a nice time.

Latest posts

Back