New Prepper

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Centinel

Reaction score
Hey guys. New prepper from North Carolina here. I've been looking into prepping for sometime now and have recently become more concerned with the current state of the United States. This concern has prompted me to begin prepping for my families safety. Great site. Sure I will find a lot of useful info!

Welcome...

Lot of smart folks around here, should be able to get any info you want.

Hey guys. New prepper from North Carolina here. I've been looking into prepping for sometime now and have recently become more concerned with the current state of the United States. This concern has prompted me to begin prepping for my families safety. Great site. Sure I will find a lot of useful info!
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Should you have any questions or need help with anything feel free to ask. The members on here are more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back