New Prepper Starting B.O.B Tips?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We're wondering all over the place, i's hard for the OP to get their info if we're all over the place with questions and answers.

These are good ideas, keepin it simple, travelin as light as possible and having the skills to live off the land as much as possible. It will lighten your load and give you infinitely more peace of mind knowing what you're doing so that if your tent rips, water bottles crack, etc you have a plan B,C,D etc....

I thought holding papers for natural disaster would be a good idea too, but was unaware that most of the implied companies, people etc all have your info on file. In this world of electronic life I shouldn't be surprised.

What's the min. Amount should one keep for their firearms?

No offense, but this is hard to get into in a thread on an entirely different subject. Please address this is the "Firearms" forum or send me an PM and we can address it specifically. This question isn't a blanket answer for everyone, it depends on many variables..

Latest posts

Back