New Prepper in NJ

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

susie

Reaction score
Hi. My name is Susie. I live in southern New Jersey. I've actually been looking into and learning different survival skills for a while now, but I just started prepping a month ago. I joined this site because i believe that a world changing event will happen...soon, and I want to learn as much as I can to survive it. I have 2 boys 6 and 9, whose father isn't in the picture. They're totally dependent upon me. I take them camping, fishing, etc. but I only know so much. I've been trying to connect or find other preppers for a while now, and I'm totally excited that I found this site. I look forward to meeting some cool people who can teach me, and in return maybe I can teach someone something.

Welcome Susie. Sounds like you've got 2 lucky boys who have a Mom that is wanting to keep them safe and willing to do what she needs to do that. You'll find that we are friendly so please look around, read and jump in wherever you like. Ask questions, someone will find an answer if it's possible.

Hi. My name is Susie. I live in southern New Jersey. I've actually been looking into and learning different survival skills for a while now, but I just started prepping a month ago. I joined this site because i believe that a world changing event will happen...soon, and I want to learn as much as I can to survive it. I have 2 boys 6 and 9, whose father isn't in the picture. They're totally dependent upon me. I take them camping, fishing, etc. but I only know so much. I've been trying to connect or find other preppers for a while now, and I'm totally excited that I found this site. I look forward to meeting some cool people who can teach me, and in return maybe I can teach someone something.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Should you have any questions or need help with anything feel free to ask. The members on here are more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Welcome to the forum. You will find just about any kind of help you need here. Just ask and feel free to join in in any conversation you want. Mainly need to know if you will bugin or bugout when TSHTF. That way we can help you better. Many are thinking of bugging in, but that could cause many problems that are unforseen now. Even if you plan on bugging in, it is good to try to have a bugout plan also. You might not need it but at least you will be more at ease knowing you have a plan B. Also, do you have any weapons to defend you and your kids? There are many here that have alot of experience in weapons and are willing to help. I've found that the folks here are like a big family. So, welcome to the family...

Welcome. You came to the right place. Your quite a lady and you have my admiration. You are very welcome here.

Welcome Susie and I know you are going to loving this site just as much as I do. The folks here are very nice and very helpful. If I don't something I just post it and wow I get an answer in no time. Sometimes it's more than one answer which then lets me decide what might work better for me. I'm very new at prepping and found this site by watching the show "DoomsDay Preppers on NGEO channel. It's actually like one big family looking out for each other and that's what makes it special here. Anyhow I wish you all the best and I'm sure I'll be posting more as I get myself up and running with my prepping.

Hey Susie, my names Kevin. My wife and i are also prepers. We live in South Jersey also. We're looking for like minded people that like to hunt, fish, camp, build, ect. I have alot of training and we've been doing this for a couple years now. I'm 30 years old and my wife is 43. I've been training her for awhile now in self defense as well as hunting, fishing, ect. If you're interested in talking, you can private e-mail me at [email protected]. Look forward to hearing from you.

Hello suise and welcome to the prepper community, were all glad you joined up . Have any questions ask either myself or anyone here and we will answer it in a timely asap manner best to our ability. Again welcome to the crew.hooah. :ar15:

Latest posts

Back