New Prepper from South Africa

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trout Sniper

Reaction score
Good morning/afternoon/evening... wherever in the world you all are! Current time while typing is 12:15am
in South Africa..... Currently we have summer with tempratures in the 30 degrees Celcius range. Im located in a small city called Bloemfontein.

Welcome its 04:37pm here in Tennesse great to hear from you . Looks like you picked some good reasons to prep for .

howdy .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed...

Good morning/afternoon/evening... wherever in the world you all are! Current time while typing is 12:15am
in South Africa..... Currently we have summer with tempratures in the 30 degrees Celcius range. Im located in a small city called Bloemfontein.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Hi Trout Sniper I'm from cape town. also new to prepping. Would be nice to here whats your reason for prepping and what you have done so far

Hi, currently getting to be prepared for every day scenario's..... stuck in a rain storm, vehicle breakdown with no communication and self defence. Not able to build my own bunker ..yet, but getting there...very slowly. Economic collapse, social unrest... possible, the world is getting more crazy by the day....war all over!

yeah in my opinion mass inflation is one scenario we are already facing as south africans, whit the rise in food and fuel cost its insain how people can still afford to drive to work or even keep food on there table, im not sure on how prices are up in Bloemfontein but here in Cape Town its getting worse everyday. i started building my own storm bunked when i was 15 lol i removed the base of one of my fixed cupboards and broke through the foundation of the house and dug about a 2m by 2m hole with a 500mm by 400mm entrance, as time when on i did not maintain it and recently i checked on it and it still intacked to my suprise, other than the 2 spiders in it. there are some improvement i will be doing to it and expanding.i build it years ago and till today no one in my house hold knows about it lol

Welcome to the site Trout Sniper. We sure have been getting a lot of new member from SA which is wonderful. Stay safe.

I'm also from ZA been prepping only for the last three years when my benifactor began construction on the nine and a half million rand build on a replica of star castle in England. It's almost impossible to see but we have four ferrets, one is mark five the rest are mark 2/1. Other than that I have my bulletproof mini which is the world's fastest tank.

I'm also from ZA been prepping only for the last three years when my benifactor began construction on the nine and a half million rand build on a replica of star castle in England. It's almost impossible to see but we have four ferrets, one is mark five the rest are mark 2/1. Other than that I have my bulletproof mini which is the world's fastest tank.

Latest posts

Back