New Prepper from Oklahoma

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubbadreier

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I am new to prepping, I have been prepping for a total of about 3 weeks now. I haven't had much time to do anything at all other than buy my BOB (the bag only) and a few other small preps. I have a BOL but here in Oklahoma it is hard to grow much food, also I am 2 1/2 hours away from my BOL.

Okay well I cant think of anything else to write right now, so.... Thanks for having me!

Hey Bubba, welcome to the forum. Where about in Oklahoma are you? Western, Southern, Eastern, Central, Northern?

Hey everyone! I am new to prepping, I have been prepping for a total of about 3 weeks now. I haven't had much time to do anything at all other than buy my BOB (the bag only) and a few other small preps. I have a BOL but here in Oklahoma it is hard to grow much food, also I am 2 1/2 hours away from my BOL.

Okay well I cant think of anything else to write right now, so.... Thanks for having me!
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Hey bubba welcome to the prepper fourm and coomunity. Glad you have joined up. If you have any questions that need to be answered ask either myself or anyone on here and we will try to answer it asap in a timely fast pace . Again welcome to the family. Hooah :ar15:

Latest posts

Back