New Prepper (and style) in S. FL

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steadypreppin

Reaction score
hi.
i am the father of an angelic infant daughter and beautiful wife.
i have pretty much everything anyone could want. not excessive. but highly content.
everything changed the day my daughter was born. i feel i have more to lose than anyone on earth.
i am in the process of designing a plan/course of action to deal with any possible event; up to and including a meteor/asteroid impact.
feel free to contact me if prepping is not limited to stocking up on big guns and crates of ammo.

hi.
i am the father of an angelic infant daughter and beautiful wife.
i have pretty much everything anyone could want. not excessive. but highly content.
everything changed the day my daughter was born. i feel i have more to lose than anyone on earth.
i am in the process of designing a plan/course of action to deal with any possible event; up to and including a meteor/asteroid impact.
feel free to contact me if prepping is not limited to stocking up on big guns and crates of ammo.
Hello and welcome to Doomsday Prepper Forums.com! Thank you for taking the time to join this site, and we all look forward to your messages!
I used to drive OTR. How is the business going?
Congrats on the birth of your daughter!

welcome!
let me second that congrats on your newborn daughter!
i too have children, so i know what you mean when you say you have alot to lose.
disasters i can deel with, but i think i would go postal on whatevers left of society if i lost even 1!
and i dont know about anyone else, but i believe, unless you have a bunker, or livein a desolate area, stocking food/guns/ammo is not really a good idea, because i feel their just stocking for other people to come and take.
i look forward to more of your posts in the future!

Latest posts

Back