New Pioneer Magazine and American Frontiersman

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alabaster

1st Member Of DPF
Reaction score
Have any of yall read these magazines yet? I saw them both at CVS the other day and thought they looked interesting. I actually bought the American Frontiersman magazine because it looked a little more entertaining.

It has info on everything from using bone for tools and handles of tools, fertilizer, and other things to unorthodox fires, and even an article on beer and ale brewing. I've just started to read, so I'm not 100% sure if its any good, but I'll let you know. I figure at $10 it's close to the price of an actual book on survival, but it may have a lot of good info, especially for newbies.

The other one, New Pioneer looked a bit less "Entertaining" but it did look like it had more good info in it. There is info on making your own garden, tricks to raising chickens, and other helpful tips.

I'm not one to promote other people's products, but I am into sharing info that I think might be helpful to some. I'll let you guys know how AF is after I read it, and if someone gets NP, please let us know on that one, too.

Have any of yall read these magazines yet? I saw them both at CVS the other day and thought they looked interesting. I actually bought the American Frontiersman magazine because it looked a little more entertaining.

It has info on everything from using bone for tools and handles of tools, fertilizer, and other things to unorthodox fires, and even an article on beer and ale brewing. I've just started to read, so I'm not 100% sure if its any good, but I'll let you know. I figure at $10 it's close to the price of an actual book on survival, but it may have a lot of good info, especially for newbies.

The other one, New Pioneer looked a bit less "Entertaining" but it did look like it had more good info in it. There is info on making your own garden, tricks to raising chickens, and other helpful tips.

I'm not one to promote other people's products, but I am into sharing info that I think might be helpful to some. I'll let you guys know how AF is after I read it, and if someone gets NP, please let us know on that one, too.
Thanks for the share! I had not heard of these magazines, and I will check them out soon.

i've seen both..but never had real intrest in either..on acoount the last time i saw either.i wasnt into prepping and/or what ever..and rarely camp out.and other things that might have some thing to with them..

i would but they dont come on kindle fire lol yep i am so addicted to tech stuff... i should be ashamed but i love my computer <3

Latest posts

Back