New Multi-tool!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alabaster

1st Member Of DPF
Reaction score
I had a good week and decided to splurge on a new multi-tool. I had a Leatherman Wave quite some time ago. I gave it to my younger brother and have missed it ever since. I decided to go back to Leatherman since they never let me down. Boy have they come a long way in their line-up. I was looking at an AR tool, but I already have all the tools that are attached to it, so I decided to get the "Surge". It's heavier than I'd prefer, but I kind of had the feeling it would be since it has the biggest pliers, blades, and tools in the line-up. It's also BLACK, which I thought was cool since my last one was stainless.

Once I get it through it's paces, I'm sure I'll have a review on it.

Any body else have a good multi tool they would recommend or review?

Where to start ? I have the wave, pst , pst II , rebar , victorinox Swiss tool , victorinox spirit , crunch , gerber mp 400 , mp 600 , 600 ,

The surge is a tank, awesome tool good choice !!!

I got my surge for $5 dollars at a pawn shop, I love it and it is my favorite multitool!

i still only have the gerber multi tool plier.it has the everyday tools i use time 2 time as well as the pliers.i put the 1st one i had through many rough times and it lasted over 5 years if i remember right.so i got me a 2nd one..still real happy with it..

I just saw the Leatherman Skeletool. I'm pretty sure that's what it was called. That thing was downright sexy, I want one. Maybe two.

Latest posts

Back