Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ElJefe45

Reaction score
Hi all!

New prepper starting out, currently live in NJ but plan to move to Colorado by the end of the summer. Looking for some helpful tips to start off!

howdy from a texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed....

Welcome. I think water should be the first priority for anyone. Not so much stockpiling buckets or anything, but having a way to purify (or a couple ways), and learning where sources of it are within access. Then begin work on an emergency kit, which needs some food and security things, and slowly build up to comfort items. Not many have the funds to just go out and buy all kinds of survival gear, just pick up a little as you go. Hey, getting out of jersey (or any big city), is allready a really good step towards prepping :).

welcome from this side of the puddle to DPF :)

New prepper starting out, currently live in NJ but plan to move to Colorado by the end of the summer. Looking for some helpful tips to start off!

Leaving Jersey is a good step 1! Welcome!

Thanks guys! And yea jersey is not a good place to begin my prepping journey hahaha, i have started looking into purification systems and other ways to naturally collect rain water. Also i have been inquiring about firearms and defense measures

Pro pure filters are the best in my opinion for long term sustainability. Having a few life straws for your bug out bag isn't a bad idea either. Do your research on gardening and sharpen your primitive skills such as fire building and hunting. Good luck on your endeavors.

Hi all!

Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask (post) and questions you may have in the proper area, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back