Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Georgia... how's everything down in the south?

The south is good I have to admit Joe! Weather is mild here in the mountains with plenty of rain for gardens and crops. Fishing is great as well as climate to raise animals. Lots of fast growing grasses for cows and sheep. You mentioned getting out of NYC and I have to say, do it quickly. Heard a few weeks ago that a ton of Jews were “fleeing” NYC because they were given word about a nuke going to go off there. I have no idea if there is any real substance to this though.

The south is good I have to admit Joe! Weather is mild here in the mountains with plenty of rain for gardens and crops. Fishing is great as well as climate to raise animals. Lots of fast growing grasses for cows and sheep. You mentioned getting out of NYC and I have to say, do it quickly. Heard a few weeks ago that a ton of Jews were “fleeing” NYC because they were given word about a nuke going to go off there. I have no idea if there is any real substance to this though.
Ty so much for the heads up...the bug out bags are packed and ready to go and the "plan" is ready for execution

Hey....well where do I begin..NYC has many challenges when it comes to prepping.. limited space, over populated and a police force the size of an army..my main prepping plan/goals center around bugging out. The city is the past place anyone would want to be when the SHTF. But incase bugging out isn't an option I do have food,water,medical supplies and limited security provisions in place

Ty I'm really looking forward to meeting my fellow peppers on the forum. Everyone has been super nice and am really glad I joined
I’m sure you’ll find the posts about the many vast retreats amongst Mother Nature most helpful for the future, should you ever find yourself having to leave New York. Joe do continue to enjoy.

I’m sure you’ll find the posts about the many vast retreats amongst Mother Nature most helpful for the future, should you ever find yourself having to leave New York. Joe do continue to enjoy.
Funny you mentioned mother nature..We have an old favorite camping spot well off the beaten trail that we will use as a bug out spot if need be

Latest posts

Back