Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LisaM11463

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am new here and seeking as much informative information as possible. My father and I are prepping for financial crash and New World Order disaster. We are canning, dry canning, looking into a water purification system, ready to plant heirloom seeds this spring, etc.

Hello everyone. I am new here and seeking as much informative information as possible. My father and I are prepping for financial crash and New World Order disaster. We are canning, dry canning, looking into a water purification system, ready to plant heirloom seeds this spring, etc.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Should you have any questions please feel free to post them in the proper area, and someone will answer it for you, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Latest posts

Back