Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tiffany Thompson

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Tiffany, i'm 30, have 2 young kids, and recently going through a divorce. Have always been into prepping since I was younger and still am into it to this day. Have always kept a small bug-out in my car (not much, just food, water, first aid, etc) but would be interested in going full-scale someday. I finally found someone who I can prep with and is also my best friend, prepping partner, and more. Looking to meet other preppers as well and always open to learning more. I have learned the following skills: medicine, fire building, living on own (Spent 2 separate 6 month periods homeless moving from place to place and living in my car in cold and hot weather. Once with my kids and once without. I am very in touch with nature, simple, and don't need much to survive.), survivalism, storage, etc. I am also familiar with using guns and rifles and carry mace at all times. My prepping partner spent 7 years in the army, has survived a flood, and also has a variety of skills. Hope to meet some nice people on here and maybe even learn and get more experience as well.

Hello, my name is Tiffany, i'm 30, have 2 young kids, and recently going through a divorce. Have always been into prepping since I was younger and still am into it to this day. Have always kept a small bug-out in my car (not much, just food, water, first aid, etc) but would be interested in going full-scale someday. I finally found someone who I can prep with and is also my best friend, prepping partner, and more. Looking to meet other preppers as well and always open to learning more. I have learned the following skills: medicine, fire building, living on own (Spent 2 separate 6 month periods homeless moving from place to place and living in my car in cold and hot weather. Once with my kids and once without. I am very in touch with nature, simple, and don't need much to survive.), survivalism, storage, etc. I am also familiar with using guns and rifles and carry mace at all times. My prepping partner spent 7 years in the army, has survived a flood, and also has a variety of skills. Hope to meet some nice people on here and maybe even learn and get more experience as well.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

The members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Hi Tiffany. Welcome to the forum. You'll find that we are a friendly bunch of people.

Tiffany, welcome to the forum. Please feel free to ask us any questions you may have, and browse around the boards there is a ton of good info on them. Tell your prepping buddy hi from me. I was in the Army for 15 years until I was injured during my 2nd Tour in Iraq.

Latest posts

Back