New Member, not new to prepping

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John in WI

Reaction score
Hi Folks, I was looking for a prepper forum, to try and learn some new and relevant information. This one seemed pretty good. I'm a chemist by training, but am a decent bladesmith, welder, and carpenter. Interested in a lot of things. I raise chickens, reload for .38 and 12ga. Don't get out shooting and hunting as much as I wish. I wanted for find a forum where i could post questions, and not have people look at me like I'm crazy.

Edit: in the greater Milwaukee area

Last edited:
Hi Folks, I was looking for a prepper forum, to try and learn some new and relevant information. This one seemed pretty good. I'm a chemist by training, but am a decent bladesmith, welder, and carpenter. Interested in a lot of things. I raise chickens, reload for .38 and 12ga. Don't get out shooting and hunting as much as I wish. I wanted for find a forum where i could post questions, and not have people look at me like I'm crazy.

it can help with future responses if you do a general WI locale - Milwk area - North - Far West - ect ect

A warm welcome from the Mountains of Georgia! There is a ton of knowledge to be learned from this fine group. Many have been prepping for a long time. Your skills are a definite asset!

Welcome! This is probably the best community/forum, you'll find no judgement here (hopefully) as we're all Preppers doing a whole lot of Prepping. Lots of information around here, and a lot of knowledgeable peoples

Latest posts

Back