New Member, Long time Prepper

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello fellow Preppers! My name is Todd, I am an avid prepper. I served 8 years in the Army Infantry, and have been serving as a local Police Officer for 8 years. I am prepared to bug in our out, I have a family of five, who are all trained in survival, marksmanship, hunting, gathering and tracking. I have enough for my family to survive for one year, and I am constantly building on that.

Todd

Edited for security

telling us about Tactical Solutions LLC and includeing links to it is..so you might want to go back to the first post you made and edit it..

oh by the way.welcome aboard..and thanks for your service in the militaary and as a officer..im not trying to disrespect you or start something..

No worries mate, I'm also not trying, adding my email is just something I've always done. It wouldn't be a proper introduction if I didn't include what I do, so i will leave it, if the administrator would like it removed I will gladly do so. Thanks for the head's up.

oh yeah..no problems..there are ways of leting us know what you do when it comes to the web site,and not considered as advertiseing..like not telling the name of it or posting links to it..in which no one has any problems with..i just figured id give ya a heads up on it..

Thanks, again I appreciate the heads up. I've been watching this forum for a while, but as a guest. I thought I'd better sign up since I use some of the tips and advice. I will remove the link, soon as I figure out how.

sounds great to me..and again,welcome aboard..and glad to have you here as a member instead of as a guest..

Welcome to the forum Todd and thank you kindly for clearing up the matter that you aren't advertising. I do appreciate that.

Anyhow, welcome to the family and I do hope that you will feel free to join in conversations and share information just as we share our own information with others. Thank you for your service.

Hello fellow Preppers! My name is Todd, I am an avid prepper. I served 8 years in the Army Infantry, and have been serving as a local Police Officer for 8 years. I am prepared to bug in our out, I have a family of five, who are all trained in survival, marksmanship, hunting, gathering and tracking. I have enough for my family to survive for one year, and I am constantly building on that.

Todd

Edited for security
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

nice to meet you and welcome! 8 years of experience is very valuable knowledge!

G'day from Down Under - 18+ yrs Military, 15+ yrs LE. You will find this a very useful and knowledgeable site.

Latest posts

Back