New Member Introduction

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shellshocked

Reaction score
Hi everyone I am A prepper and and A member of care2 -against nuclear weapons of Any kind, can survive with a bowie knife rifle and flint.

Hi everyone I am A prepper and and A member of care2 -against nuclear weapons of Any kind, can survive with a bowie knife rifle and flint.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Should you have any questions or need help with anything feel free to ask. The members on here are more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Welcome shell shocked from south La. There are many preppers here to help you and are sure you will add to our knowledge. We are all thankful to Clydesdale for starting this site. We have all learned alot, I know I have. I guess the main thing is that there are many preppers like us all over the USA. If it wasn't for Clydesdale starting this site, we would have all missed out on alot of important info.

How's it going Shellshocked? I hope you enjoy the site and please feel free to ask any questions or offer up any advice you may have. Once again welcome and enjoy!

Welcome Shellshocked to the site. You will find some of the greatest people here willing to help out anyway they can. We love to hear what others are doing to prep and any advice you may have as well. I am very new to prepping myself and have received some wonderful ideas on getting started. It's mind boggling all the information there is on how to be sure you have prepped to survive any situation. For me it's very important because I am the only one who can make sure I survive no matter what. I'm widowed now 6 years and the only help I may have will be my son and daughter if they are able to make it here to me. My son is prepping as well but I haven't talked with my daughter yet to see if she is interested in doing the same. I wish you all the luck in the world with your prepping.

Latest posts

Back