new member from the UK

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scott treloar

Reaction score
Hi my name is scott and I am a new prepper I used to be a theoretical prepper but I decided I needed to prepare myself I am new to prepping and bushcraft and I am keen to learn chat soon fellow preppers

Welcome to the forum Scott. There are several members here from the UK. Have a good poke around the board. If you have any questions, feel free to ask, we're pretty friendly here. If you have any suggestions to make, feel free to start a thread in the appropriate area and share what you know with us.

Hey! Welcome to the forum, I am in the same boat as Kenny Lee but even further behind then him.

Hey, grab a can of tuna and you are still ahead of the yutz that only has his mocha cappa whatta ever the hell you call the things.:D

Yeah prepping my b.o.b right now got an SAS wire saw a fire starting kit going to order 4 weeks supply of m.r.e packets there are plenty of plants to eat and rabbits as well so I will do fine will save the m.r.es for an emergency my crossbow is coming with me for hunting and as weapon against rival groups of people getting a first aid kit for sorting out wounds and disease also might get some tinned food as well good tip old_anorak because Im using a zombie apocalypse as a template for my prepping everything might need a bit of tweaking but hopefully Im prepared

Yeah prepping my b.o.b right now got an SAS wire saw a fire starting kit going to order 4 weeks supply of m.r.e packets there are plenty of plants to eat and rabbits as well so I will do fine will save the m.r.es for an emergency my crossbow is coming with me for hunting and as weapon against rival groups of people getting a first aid kit for sorting out wounds and disease also might get some tinned food as well good tip old_anorak because Im using a zombie apocalypse as a template for my prepping everything might need a bit of tweaking but hopefully Im prepared
Hi Scott, im from the UK too, we all have to start somewhere, but all of the folks on here are most helpful .

Hi. BOB is an excellent place to start. I Like resale stores to find gear (great for budget minded folks). Don't forget a tarp and a couple of GOOD blades. =)

Hi my name is scott and I am a new prepper I used to be a theoretical prepper but I decided I needed to prepare myself I am new to prepping and bushcraft and I am keen to learn chat soon fellow preppers
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

For new preppers, I'd like to give a word of advice from an old bat. When you start getting your new stuff, go out and use it. Figure it out. Find out if it really works well for you or if it's a piece of crap. Some of it is not worth the powder it would take to blow it to hell. The best piece of advice I gave both of my daughters has been to keep it simple. Go with what you know for damn skippy certain will work EVERY time, not something that you have to cross your fingers, close one eye, do a hoo hoo dance and pray to 3 different gods to have a hope that it might work this time. Seriously. If you know that your trusty old magnesium fire strike works, stick with it, don't mess around with 'Survivor Flynn's Fire Farting Tube' or whatever. There are too damned many people out there right now looking to fleece people who only want to stay alive.

Latest posts

Back