new member from Singapore

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Myrrph

Reaction score
hi,

I'm a new member from Singapore. Didn't realise there was a movement and a term such as Preppers or Prepping till I watched the series on Nat Geo.

Personally I'm worried about 3 main things. EMP from NK, Resurgence of the avian flu and Major climate change. I mean major, like polar ice caps totally melting kinda major.

I have built up with a small supply of food, about 2 weeks worth and water filtration plans. I live near a river, so fishing and water is kinda settled. I have a 5L bottle of bleach hidden somewhere but will likely switch to iodine sometime soon.

For me, its not gonna be a bug out situation, rather than a bug in.

Hope to learn more from the rest of you guys.

howdy .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replys you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed....

thanks guys. Yeah, water filtration is one of my worries at the moment. but I am thinking of something more sustainable so the sand and charcoal filter seems to be the best long term filter for me but am looking at ready made ones for short term filtration needs. I'm gonna be a little paranoid and go with filter, chlorinate and boil for my water. a bit excessive i know...

hi,

I'm a new member from Singapore. Didn't realise there was a movement and a term such as Preppers or Prepping till I watched the series on Nat Geo.

Personally I'm worried about 3 main things. EMP from NK, Resurgence of the avian flu and Major climate change. I mean major, like polar ice caps totally melting kinda major.

I have built up with a small supply of food, about 2 weeks worth and water filtration plans. I live near a river, so fishing and water is kinda settled. I have a 5L bottle of bleach hidden somewhere but will likely switch to iodine sometime soon.

For me, its not gonna be a bug out situation, rather than a bug in.

Hope to learn more from the rest of you guys.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

A Warm Welcome, Myrrph! Am from the Philippines. A Water filter would help a lot. You'll never know if the water will be safe when SHTF happens.

Lifestraw has a good line, so with those 16L home type filters.

Latest posts

Back