New Member From Melbourne

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LH5691

Reaction score
Currently living in Melbourne, Australia and have been prepping for the last two or so years. Took a bit of a break from it the past 6 months but now I'm getting back in the full swing of things.

That's about all there is to say. Would love to hear from local like minded folks. Any questions, just ask. Cheers.

howdy LH5691..welcome to the forum and family..glad to hear that you got back into it..especilly with the way the econimy is looking like world wide..feel free to jump i by posting replys asking questons starting new topics..makeing suggestons

howdy LH5691..welcome to the forum and family..glad to hear that you got back into it..especilly with the way the econimy is looking like world wide..feel free to jump i by posting replys asking questons starting new topics..makeing suggestons

Thanks for the warm welcome, appreciate it. :D

Currently living in Melbourne, Australia and have been prepping for the last two or so years. Took a bit of a break from it the past 6 months but now I'm getting back in the full swing of things.

That's about all there is to say. Would love to hear from local like minded folks. Any questions, just ask. Cheers.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back