New member from Louisiana

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
howdy .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replys you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed....

Interesting... A ClassIII manufacturer in LA? You wouldn't happen to be a TV star too, would you? Kidding, kidding. Even if you are, feel free not to answer that one. I'm a classI dealer myself, and there are quite a few other gun guys/gals here.

We have some other members here from LA, so I'm sure you can find a decent network if you're looking for that. I hope you find this to be a good group of folks, either way.

Thanks for joining!

Interesting... A ClassIII manufacturer in LA? You wouldn't happen to be a TV star too, would you? Kidding, kidding. Even if you are, feel free not to answer that one. I'm a classI dealer myself, and there are quite a few other gun guys/gals here.
lol NEGATIVE ! We're further North than they are..... We'll leave it at that. If anyone has any firearms, suppressor, select fire questions, feel free to message me. & I'll make sure you're squared away! Thanks for the welcome guys.

Welcome . I've takeing my family on vacation to the Gulf in MS before may go to Louisiana next time .

lol NEGATIVE ! We're further North than they are..... We'll leave it at that. If anyone has any firearms, suppressor, select fire questions, feel free to message me. & I'll make sure you're squared away! Thanks for the welcome guys.

LoL.... It seems that those folks have a split reputation. It's love or hate. I've neither for them, personally.

I do appreciate your willingness to offer up info and advice to those with questions though. That area is full of myth and mistruth. A good source of knowledge on these tools is definitely welcome.

Thanks for the warm welcomes. I'm sure that I'll find a wealth of good info & ideas here. Please let me know if there's anything that I can help with or offer my insight/opinion on.

I'm a new guy here from Louisiana. Army Vet & Class III Firearms Manufacturer. Looking forward to sharing & learning with & from you guys.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back