New Member From Louisiana

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BenCarp27

Reaction score
I have been lurking on and off throughout the day, and finally decided to join up. I'm a husband and father, and have been fishing, hunting and camping through most of my life.
I just started out prepping, and I'm looking forward to many interesting topics and conversations.

I have been lurking on and off throughout the day, and finally decided to join up. I'm a husband and father, and have been fishing, hunting and camping through most of my life.
I just started out prepping, and I'm looking forward to many interesting topics and conversations.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to share your knowledge with the site and feel free to ask any questions you may have!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

howdy .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replys you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed....

Welcome, I too am currently residing in the Pelican State. I am a transplant from the west coast trying to learn the ways of the deep south. Hope you enjoy the forum, there are many educated preppers here and unlike other locations you can get your questions answered by people who really care that you succeed.

Latest posts

Back