New member from Lithuania (Europe)

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alchazar

Reaction score
Hello to everyone.
I hope to learn here more about prepers in Europe, find new and good ideas how to prepare for possible financial crisis, or even war (may be civil war). Also it would be great to find some prepers from my country.

P.s. sorry for my English, it's not my native language, and I wasn't good student at English lessons...

Hello to everyone.
I hope to learn here more about prepers in Europe, find new and good ideas how to prepare for possible financial crisis, or even war (may be civil war). Also it would be great to find some prepers from my country.

P.s. sorry for my English, it's not my native language, and I wasn't good student at English lessons...
Welcome Alchazar! I wish you luck in finding more preppers in Europe! You will find a lot of people here that can help you in many areas of your prepping start up plans! The best thing that I have found is just ask questions and read as much as you can! The more you know the stronger you will be! Remember information is power!

howdy .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replys you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed....

I just thought, is there any topic, where prepers could post most important news from theyr countries?
It would be good to know what happens in the world. As I noticed local news chanels show only about things, that happens in our country, or in neigbour contries, about things happennig in USA, China, or Russia, they don't talk much. Also I think, that in USA you don't know whap happens in Europe. As example - Ukraine. Do you know what happens there now? This country has good geographical position, and it's importan for Russia and to EU. So it's possible, that Ukraine can be country where all begin, and will go to Europe.

try looking under politics & religion..there you can post news from where you are.and read what others post as well..

Alchazar I'v been following what is going on in Ukrain . There could be a lot of things to happen in your area to prepare for you have the big Motherland above to the North and Europe is becomeing devided financialy and political . Does your part of Europe have a problem with terrorist from a certain Imagrant population like we do here and other European countries do ?

Hello to everyone.

Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Hi Alchazar and greetings from finland. I think we share the uneasy feeling about what russia is going to do,it would be nice to exchange ideas living so "close" to each other :)

Hi, to everyone thanks for greetings.
Now all in Lithuania carefully looking at situation in Ukraine. And talking a lot about possibility of Russian attack. Before 1991 Lithuania was a part of Soviet Union and now our politics afraid, that Russia will try to get LTU as part of Russia again.
DrHenley - there is really "no news" nothing special had happen in my country. Only talkings about possible war, and hope, that NATO will help if LTU will be attacked.
psalm 7 - our country is to small (appx. population - 3mln ) to be interest for terrorist :) Also there is almost no emmigrants, may be some Chinese, or Korean.
jontte - Well, we maybe not so close to each other, but close to Russia:) It would be interesting to know what people in Finland talks about Russia, is there any talking (gossip) about war?

they seem to be worried what russia is going to do and worried that russia is building up its force along the border, but this only in private,our gov have the notion that everything is more or less ok and it came as a big surpize that russia is once again talking cold-war talk even pre-ww2 rethorics like we must protect all russian people and we the mighty russia have the right and obligation to interfere in other countries politics (especially if the other country is smaller).

we do,we do. I still thank my grandpa for makeing his best so that I wasn't forced to learn russian as first language in school,and I don't trust 'em,never have never will

Few Country,s stood up aginst Russian agression like Finland . I have alot of WW2 books some from U.S , German , British Soldiers . There were hard times on thoes battle fields . It's hard to beleave that could be repeated agin but it's not a question of if but when and how much of the World will it cover . I say a 3rd World War is at our door step .

I'm sad but I have to agree,we seem to go towards a major conflict and if so I would definetly fight for my country and my kids,my oldest son would be on the front,and I coldn't face him again if I didn't do the same

Hi there, I am a Scotsman living in Lithuania. It would be good to meet some like minded people locally. I have just started prepping but have been thinking about doing it for a couple of years now.

Latest posts

Back