New member - Central Pa.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MWThomas

Reaction score
Late start in Life after years in the military. Married 30 years. Three teens. Always been a prepper in spirit but want to take it too the next level.
Have a good bit of items. But want to prepare for future events and disasters, mainly for my kids sake if crap hits the fan.
Quick question....is there regional meet-ups for such groups? A campground weekend type thing? See the latest gear, rub elbows, and make contacts?
I look forward to learning from others.
Thanks.....

You may be one of the best people in the world. These are not the best questions to ask on your first day. Smells like a Biden, Democrat. FBI or ATF agent trying to infiltrate a group of people that are just good citizens that someone thinks are a threat. Read more about us. Don't ask about our gear and locations right off.
Otherwise Welcome aboard! Oh, by the way, Do you know where I can get spare parts for a Russian RPG?

Welcome from Hungary, God gave us 2 eyes and 2 ears, if you read and listen TWICE AS MUCH AS YOU SPEAK, you will learn lots here. Start reading some of the old stuff and copy the best. After someone who happens to be near you starts to trust you...they may well do a Personal Message and agree to meet you on a public place for a chat...

Welcome from Hungary, God gave us 2 eyes and 2 ears, if you read and listen TWICE AS MUCH AS YOU SPEAK, you will learn lots here. Start reading some of the old stuff and copy the best. After someone who happens to be near you starts to trust you...they may well do a Personal Message and agree to meet you on a public place for a chat...
Listen to the advice of GaRp58 He may end up liking you. That means a lot. At least I think he likes me A little šŸ˜€.
His perspective of his country can be Eye opening of the New world Order That is coming soon..

1645121686351.png

Latest posts

Back