New member and I live in the Sandusky area (Ottawa/Erie County) looking for a local group.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are there any preppers in this arae

• In the oHIO, Ottawa or Erie County Area

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Within 50 Miles of Sandusky Ohio

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2nd D

Reaction score
Former military 15 years. Combat arms, Emt Level II and Logistics and Civil Affairs. Current RN

Former military 15 years. Combat arms, Emt Level II and Logistics and Civil Affairs. Current RN
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

I was 3rd & 8th ID when they were both in Germany (1987 - 1991).

Thanks for all the effort you have put out to have this site up and running. I've avoided these before because of all the off the wall but the topics and Forums seem to have a very revelant direction.
I was with 2nd Division in Korea 1972, 1975, and 1979. I was an Infantry Platoon Sgt. and then the last two tours the NCOIC for Civil Affairs G5/S5 for 2nd Division. I worked with CID and Military Intel. I spent 12 yrs active and 9 reserve. I did EMT 1 and 2 Training and certification while I was in Korea and then RN and Crit. Care Certification. I have also had Logistics, I was also an NBS Instructor and have been doing work with CERT. and continuity of Government. Been prepping since NBC School in the Military. The civilian world thinks when things go bad there is this great plan on the part of the Government to take care of everone. I know for a fact the hospitals are always at 90+ capacity. Do you think Nurses, Doctors and support staff are going to go to work in a full blown regional, much less a global crisis. I will give you a hint..I don't plan on it and the people I work with don't either. A 10 to 20 percent increase in patients would overload our Medical Care Facilities. The idea of FEMA sounds good...but it will never get off the grounf if SHTF. I have close to a Hundred FEMA Certifications and from drills..It will not work..Example..A CERT FEMA Drill was Sch. for the Cleveland area a couple of years ago. It was planned for for over 6 months. The disaster was to be a blizard. The day of the drill it snowed 4 inches the night before and the drill had to be cancelled due to bad weather and the staff not showing up. I can tell from your QUOTE we are on the same page...Take care brother...

We are in East Toledo, close to Northwood and Oregon. I don't think you are too far from here.

Latest posts

Back