New kid

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heather

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Excited to be here. I'm a sydneysider looking to start prepping.
Love reading the forums, but not always sure what you're talking about. Things are a little
different down here but still it's important to just begin, right? Looking forward to learning
and sharing! Thanks!

Welcome to the forum Heather! It's good that you know you need to get prepared. If you ever have any questions, just ask, someone is bound to have an answer.

Hi everyone! Excited to be here. I'm a sydneysider looking to start prepping.
Love reading the forums, but not always sure what you're talking about. Things are a little
different down here but still it's important to just begin, right? Looking forward to learning
and sharing! Thanks!
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

If you should have any questions please feel free to ask them in what ever are you are, and you will get an answer as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Greetings.
You have already taken the most important step. You realized that you need to prep.
If you poke around on the boards you will find a miriad of topics and advice.
If you need clarity, just PM a member. We all have a set of skills in one department or another and don't mind sharing our experiences.
P.S. As you read the posts, be aware of and forgive me for my sick, twisted sense of humor. It's how I deal with reality.

Be well, prep well.

Latest posts

Back