New Kid From New Jersey

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alexander Ferreira

Reaction score
Im 18 and iv been doing little preps here and there since hurricane Sandy hit us last Year. It was as if all hell broke loose in Jersey. Im trying to manage High school applying to college and trying to prep all at the same time. I live in a very "ghetto" area so i took it upon myself to go and learn Brazilian Jiu Jitsu(BJJ) and i was just seeing if i can find some tips to little preps when you live in a compact city with some money. Thank you

howdy from a texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed...

dont make the mistakes some folks make in prepping,by getting in a hurry and/or by buying things (THEY) don't need..take your time.learn what you can.learn what works for you,and what doesn't work for you..just because one thing works for me.doesn't mean it'll work for you..learn your area,if you haven't already.learn several bug out routes if you live in a populated area.locate a bug out location in case its needed..best preppers prep is knowledge.learn every thing you can on whats needed.(within reason).stock up on foods that you already eat/drink..

Hi and welcome! jimLe said it well,think and think again,do I need this,is it good,and you will get your questions answered here :)

New Kid From New Jersey

I'm so sorry....

(just kidding....drove through there once, and after going 10 miles to make a damn U turn, I pretty much wanted to nuke the whole area....)

My tip is that if you live in a ghetto area, when the SHTF, stay indoors, lock up, load up (ammo in your firearm), and sit tight for a bit. Make a break for it around 4am...too late for the gang bangers to be out, and too early for them to be up.

Im 18 and iv been doing little preps here and there since hurricane Sandy hit us last Year. It was as if all hell broke loose in Jersey. Im trying to manage High school applying to college and trying to prep all at the same time. I live in a very "ghetto" area so i took it upon myself to go and learn Brazilian Jiu Jitsu(BJJ) and i was just seeing if i can find some tips to little preps when you live in a compact city with some money. Thank you
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask (post) and questions you may have in the proper area, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back