New Jersey

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was stationed at Fort Dix many moons ago. I heard they turned part of Fort Dix in to a prison.
LOL Fort Dix LOL
LOL, if its a prison theres alot more of them now HAHAHA!

(now to some what i just said might not make sence, but if you use a very childish way of thinking like i am, it'll make sence LOL)

LOL Fort Dix LOL
LOL, if its a prison theres alot more of them now HAHAHA!

(now to some what i just said might not make sence, but if you use a very childish way of thinking like i am, it'll make sence LOL)
Yes, I figured the name would draw attention. Not the name I would have chosen for a prison.

i have family in washington state and in pennslyvania wat worries me is wen th shtf in the usa iim gunna b usless n unable t assist

My wife and I live in Mass, and courier down to the organ bank in Phili on a regular basis. Our biggest worry is if one of us is down there when some kind of shtf and we have to make our way back. We have very good supplies in our vehicles, but I fear the GW Bridge would act as a prison wall for getting north, either with a car or on foot. I told her that we find other work if we think that the civil unrest is getting much worse. We're country folk and that's the last place I'd want to have to make my way through if shtf.

From Northwest Jersey myself and not too bad out this way. Not quite as populated and can disappear up in the hills of Sussex County.

I've lived all over, originally from Northern Delaware but now resting in the future state of Delmarva :D

oops I guess I was supposed to make a new post...you are only a few hours away anyway!

I've lived all over, originally from Northern Delaware but now resting in the future state of Delmarva :D

oops I guess I was supposed to make a new post...you are only a few hours away anyway!

Nah its ok close enough!

Welcome!

Please note that I have an irrational hatred for Jersey (after driving through it once), so anything I say about your state is NOT directed at you, just the state. :D

I'm from Central New Jersey! We got it all here and when shtf.......It is gonna be Interesting!!

If things do go south, you're likely to be right in the thick of it. Good luck! But at least you're aware of the danger...so that's good.

Latest posts

Back