New Here

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin

Reaction score
I am not a conspiracy theorist, maybe a little, but I am aware of what is going on the world. With raising a family and trying to take care of them, I just want to be ready.

Welcome!
You dont have to be a conspiracy theorist to be a prepper....... but it helps lmao j/k.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

U don't have to explain yourself to us mate, your in a Good place for info and advice , welcome to the site lots of clever guys n gals here

I am not a conspiracy theorist, maybe a little, but I am aware of what is going on the world. With raising a family and trying to take care of them, I just want to be ready.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

I think, to some degree, we are all "conspiracy theorists," but in a more pragmatic way.

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

I'm not a conspiracy theorist either. I think most of it is paranoia and has NO logic. I need some level of proof or evidence. Beyonce, Justin Beiber, and others are Illuminati that are devil worshippers plotting to ruin our people? naaaaaaaahhhhh. Not my thing.

I, like you, just want to be ready if anything does come up. Life is unpredictable, that's what makes it fun!:cool:

Latest posts

Back