New here!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MelissaG

Reaction score
My name is Melissa and i am in ohio! Newer to prepping and i am prepping for the riots after shtf and total down fall to life as wee know it! I am preparing for every possible possibility. economic down fall, foreign invasions, mass padametic. i have a 2 year old and husband and looking for fellow prepers to get advice from everyone thinks I'm crazy!

Welcome Melissa. This is a great place for advise. Just start looking thru. . . and ask when you have a question

So ...your at the right place Melissa. This is the Looney bin. Not really, just guessing, the average IQ on here is better than 200 ( would have been higher but the averaged mine in and we only have a couple thousand members.) Anyway ...great to have you with us. But your not crazy, its just that most people safgaurd their emotions by living in denial because they assume hardship equates to death and severe losses. Therefore they deny and suffer the worst because of it. But...I'm glad you see the signs. Just jump in and read and ask questions about what you want answers to. These guys. are awesome. They are a lot of fun to, enjoy yourself...after all ...it won't last forever according to a bunch of nuttsos. Lol great meeting you....if you need me holler!!!!!"

My name is Melissa and i am in ohio! Newer to prepping and i am prepping for the riots after shtf and total down fall to life as wee know it! I am preparing for every possible possibility. economic down fall, foreign invasions, mass padametic. i have a 2 year old and husband and looking for fellow prepers to get advice from everyone thinks I'm crazy!

Welcome Melissa!
Just remember those folks that think you are crazy now, will be the very ones beating on your door begging for help after tshtf!! Will you be bugging in or out?? Let us know how we can help: canning, gardening, preserving, bug-out plans, etc. The folks here are stellar and will welcome you with open arms!!

Blessings,
Shenandoah

howdy Melissa..welcome to the group and family..well you deffintly come to the right place for preppers,and maybe a lil bit on crazy side here.lol..you'll deffintly get good advise here..some advise will help.other advise will give ya good ideas.food water (weapons of choice) bug out vehicale just in case.bug out bag,in home and vehicale alike.1st aid kits..

Welcome to the forum, unlike those around you, you have woke up to the world around you. You aren't crazy, you're seeing things through honest eyes. Don't let other deter you, they'll be the ones on your doorstep when you aren't out there with them wallowing in the mire. Whatever you do, keep it close to the heart, no one else needs to know about it or they will strip your house bare in minutes when the need arises.

Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Welcome Melissa. Glad to have you with us. Yes Bill was right I, I am awesome. I was ben smtr 2. My IQ was ben at lees 10 to 20. Dat wus ben gud for sout La. We was hav sum pretty fart smelers here. I mean smart fellos. LMAO. All bullshit aside, there are guys from all walks of live here and we are all willing to help fellow preppers. Just jump in with both feet and let it rip. Go through the topics and if there is something that you don't find and want to know, JUST ASK.

Latest posts

Back