New Here

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danielle

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm Danielle. My friend Ashley told me about this forum. I'm VERY new to the idea of prepping. My husband has been saying for a while that we need to start prepping and I just looked at him like he's nuts. I'm not sure what changed my mind, but I definitely have come around to the idea of prepping for whatever may come our way. We've got a start on a water stockpile, and are slowly starting to put together a survival kit. I'm interested in seeing what advice & information you all have for newbies like Ashley and I.

Welcome to the forum. Hopefully you'll be able to find answers to any questions you may have here.

Hey everyone, I'm Danielle. My friend Ashley told me about this forum. I'm VERY new to the idea of prepping. My husband has been saying for a while that we need to start prepping and I just looked at him like he's nuts. I'm not sure what changed my mind, but I definitely have come around to the idea of prepping for whatever may come our way. We've got a start on a water stockpile, and are slowly starting to put together a survival kit. I'm interested in seeing what advice & information you all have for newbies like Ashley and I.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

The members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Welcome to the forum Danielle. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, and we will do our best to to help you guys in any way we can. Like Colt said, water and food first, and for me some protection is always a good idea as well. Thanks for joining and please browse the boards they have a lot of great info on them.

Latest posts

Back