New here

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J3NN83

Reaction score
My name is Jenn and I'm new to the site as well as prepping. I've always thought it was something we should do, but, like so many others, I thought someone will be there to help me. I no longer have that mind set and I'm trying my hand at it.

Welcome. I like the idea you are no longer waiting for someone to help you. I really isn't going to happen unless you make it happen. Having said this there are plenty of people here who will help you. They have certainly helped me.

Welcome to the rabbit hole Jenn, you can go as deep as you like in this one or stop just below the surface. I wouldn't reject out of hand the weirder things you read though, in 5 years you might be thinking along those same lines yourself. At least that was my experience ;)

smartest person-s.jpg

Welcome from Fin,
a first step is taken, congrats for that,
take this with baby steps,always think do I need this "stuff", learn skills and always ask questions,
she/he who asks question is never stupid , remember that, the only stupid question is that what is not asked,

Latest posts

Back